Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For my non-facebook user friends




Not to take away from my beloved Elmo, but I have adopted a new baby....Pug, that is....a few people have requested photos posted to my (ex) blog so that they can see him for themselves.
I miss Elmo like you wouldn't believe and still find myself choking back tears almost daily. I still can't believe he is not here anymore....and Rio, I know they are together, frolicking about, chasing squirrels like there is no tomorrow.....I love you Elmo & Rio!

Here is the newest member of my family....he definitely keeps me busy and is truly a joy! (except in the middle of the night)....very smart & eager to learn!
Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. And you forgot to tell everyone his name (and what a friend I am for forgetting myself)! Ex-blog? Too busy on FB? Guess I'm just going to have to break down one of these days and establish an account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked onto your blog at random, but just saying that those dogs are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej. :*
    Zapraszam na moj pierwszy blog.
    Dodalam juz tam kilka opowiadan i czekam na komentarze.
    Jescze raz zapraszam. :)
    Link:
    http://opowiadaniaonedirection1d.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

    - reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

    - air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) your blog is great, really :) I invite you to me. Could observe me;) http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sory I want to promoted my blog is http://lisnafloo.blogspot.com thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Rose ! You're neglecting your fans out here cuz ! WOW - I bumped in to this linking from an article about Dutch to DC to AlaskaSteve to you :) Forgot all about these blogs - looks like you all quit them for FB a few years ago but they're still out here in the www

    ReplyDelete